Director of Business Development BNL
Are you in for a challenge? As our new Director of Business Development, we dare you to expand your track record of successes at us. You've got what it takes; being a people manager, having a strategy-driven mindset and ready to pave the way into new segments in the Benelux. If so, keep on reading!
We are See Tickets, a highly scalable and flexible international white-label ticketing platform that's bringing fans and events closer together since 2006. With thousands of clients in over thirty countries on all continents, we are building digital environments with major live industry brands like Tomorrowland, ID&T, ADE and Awakenings. With our solid foundation, innovative roadmap and technology, we aim for creating the ultimate fan-brand experience.
For the upcoming years, we have set ourselves some daring goals, such as driving new business in new markets across the Benelux. Together with your team, you keep the company ahead of potential threats, identify opportunities and guide See Tickets to new successes. A few essential aspects of the job include:
- Developing a (sales) strategy and revenue models to maintain ahead of our competitors, create growth in new business and increase our revenue by double-digit growth.
- Frequently creating reports to management stating results, actuals, forecasts/pipeline and market developments.
- Having a key position within the international business development group of See Tickets and participating in international committees.
- Lead and expanding a business development team (8 FTE) by example; coaching and empowerment of the team, increase market knowledge and skills to reach optimal results.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in economics, business studies or comparable.
- A native Dutch speaker and fluently in English.
- A proven track record of experience within business development.
- In for a challenge or two, aware of your own capabilities, and always two steps ahead in the thinking process.
- Willing to travel regularly to your team in Antwerp.
- Experience with managing an (inter)national team and a strong sense of responsibility in leading and spreading the word about our SVP.
- Comfortably in connecting with external people, colleagues, clients and establishing new partnerships.
- Experience within the event, music, entertainment or fast-growing online industry.
What we have to offer you
- All the essentials; travel allowance, pension plan, 24 days annual leave, flexible working conditions, maternity and paternity leave, and training and coaching sessions.
- You choose the type of hardware you want to work with.
- Work with a young, dynamic, and ambitious team in a fast-growing scale-up environment.
- A centrally located office only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Daily fresh fruit and prepared lunch by Chef on the Spot;
- Multiple social activities and at least two times a year, a company-wide celebration.
More about us
We challenge each other every day to be the best, come up with new ideas and strategies. We believe in the freedom to develop new ideas and to test, fail and retry to come to excellent new insights and changing industry standards. Convince your peers, build your ideas and then share it with the world - that's how we work!