See Tickets, the European leader in ticketing! With a healthy dose of enthusiasm and experience, we, together with 450 colleagues, working from 9 different countries, strive towards a mission. The mission to create the ultimate fan experience for our customers; whether they are fans of sports, music, theatre, culture or entertainment, we're in it!
As one of the world’s largest ticketing companies, we serve over a thousand clients from festivals to performance venues, sporting events and monuments, including Glastonbury Festival, Tomorrowland and Amsterdam Dance Event. Our state of the art ticketing solution makes millions of fans across the globe excited to purchase their tickets for their favourite events.
To strengthen our team, we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer that gets excited by the prospect of working on business-critical, high load concurrent systems. As an engineer, you will focus on three pillars consisting of hardware, networking and security. You bring your expertise in managing Linux servers and KVM virtualisation, but as well as look into future hardware upgrades to make our platform robust. It doesn’t stop there since you will also work on:
- Maintaining and developing the server infrastructures in our two data centres;
- Making sure our servers are optimised for availability & performance (bonded network connectivity);
- Deep diving into security features to ensure the safety and security of our software (threat analysis, automated scanning, PCI-DSS);
- Answering complex security questions or doing reviews and sanity checks;
- Automating manual or repetitive tasks as much as possible with Python;
- Ensuring server stability during peak sales (over more than a million people in the queue for some events).
- You’re ready to get things done and have 3 to 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- You have extensive knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualisation in KVM and Linux;
- You’re on top of networking and connectivity, BGP, LACP;
- You’re an advocate for security topics, including threat analysis, security scanning - setup and analysis of results;
- You’re no stranger to scripting and automation in Python;
- You are curious about how things are made and how they work.
What we have to offer you
- Relocation package in case you’re coming from outside The Netherlands;
- Company pension plan (we contribute to it!);
- High-end computer with the operating system of your choice;
- A young, dynamic, and ambitious team;
- A centrally located office only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station, or a centrally located office in the city of Groningen (Due to COVID-19, we’re all WFH);
Did you know?
We’re a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vivendi SA, a Paris-based international Media and Content business, employing more than 42,000 staff globally with revenues over $15 billion in 2019.